Saturday, March 15, 2008

Top Ten Posts of 2007

Some of you have written to tell me which 2007 posts were your favourites, so I thought I'd do a top ten listing for all for you. Problem is, there are eleven favourites. So you get a Top Eleven List.

Drum roll please....

The Top Eleven Postings of 2007

  1. To Pee or Not to Pee (May)
  2. Signs of Intelligence? (May)
  3. The Case of the Missing Muffin (June)
  4. Dog Environmentalist (June)
  5. A Tail of Forbidden Love (July)
  6. A Dog's Love (July)
  7. Top Ten Signs I Had a Great Weekend (August)
  8. My Name is Storm, and I'm a Crotch-a-holic (November)
  9. Request for Information (November)
  10. How to Torture Your Human (December)
  11. Good News, and Very Bad News (December)
Alright, I'm outta here. It's sunny, there's plenty of mushy spring snow on the ground and I've got a date at the OLDP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.