Sunday, October 12, 2008

Arthritis, my ass

WHO has arthritis? Not me! I ran like a puppy yesterday. I was nature dog, out in the woods, chasing chipmunks with unrestricted abandon. They were everywhere, little chirps warning each other that a predator approached. I scaled massive hills, lept across brush like a deer, swerved like a running back to avoid trees and other assorted obstacles.

Ok, so, I didn't catch a single chipmunk. Wiley little buggers, if you ask me. They can fit into teeny holes too, which adds an additional challenge.

I had such a fun time. Back to my evolutionary roots, in the woods, chasing prey.

Things have been quiet lately - hence, not a lot of posts. Just our usual routine.

I'm staying with grandma and grandpa this week, since mom is helping out with an election on Tuesday and then going to Vancouver for a conference the next day. It will be fun to hang out there and spend time with Piper.

No comments: