Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving in Kincardine

Here I am, at grandma and grandpa's place. My human drove off without me. Just like old times. Took me a few minutes to get over it, but, I'm over it.

I wonder if it's because I was such a horribly bad dog on the drive up here yesterday? Hmmmmm. Maybe I should reconsider my new strategy of barking the whole time - at cows, horses, hay bales, cars, trucks, animate objects and inanimate objects, pacing between the front and back seats and crying occasionally? Perhaps she found it, oh, I don't know, slightly irritating? Maybe she didn't enjoy stopping the car four times on the drive because she thought maybe I really had to poo - when all I did was get out of the car, have a pee and eat grass?

Maybe that's why she left me here?

I don't get it. What's her problem?

Suppose I'll make the best of it. Hang out with Piper and stuff.

We buried Bristol yesterday. Her ashes are in a box now in a grave in her favourite place to lay by the garden. I sure miss her. The humans were sad. Piper and I, well, we weren't. We just wanted to play. I would have played with him more if he hadn't been constantly pulling me around by my collar. I took it for a few minutes then told him to piss off.

Anyhoo, time to go lay on my fav dog bed here. Wonder what my human is doing.

No comments: