Monday, February 11, 2008

High Tea...Storm Style

I had such a delicious snack this afternoon at Bronte.

I'll give you a hint.

It was appetizer size.

It had a tail.

And it's dead now. (insert evil laugh here)

The human and I got separated. I heard her calling me - "Storm, here!"

I ran to her. She always gives me a little treat when I follow her commands, and so she held out a treat for me.

When I didn't show any interest in it, she knew immediately that something was up.

It all happened so fast after that. She noticed legs sticking out of my mouth. She opened my mouth, did the 'head shake with mouth open' thing to avoid having to touch my appetizer.

I held on.

She had to go in.

I held on as long as I could - but she won. She tossed the dead, bloody mouse into the snow.

Between that and the dead rabbit in the garbage by the field today, she had a bad day at Bronte.

I, however, had a great one!

No comments: