Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still a gimp

My leg still hurts.

I don't know what's going on. I spent the weekend with Mike, and we really didn't do much, so my leg got plenty of rest. Mom got home Saturday night, and noticed that I was still limping and seemed down. Sunday, I was no better. My leg hurt quite a bit, so I was panting a lot, even though our house is kept at what I consider to be a very comfortable sub-zero temperature. So she kept me quiet again on Sunday and decided we would head to the vet Monday morning.

As much as I like everyone at my vet, the experience left a great deal to be desired. The poked, prodded, made me walk around, stuck me with a needle. We were there for an hour and a half. They didn't find any conclusive reason for my lameness. Since my bloodwork came back fine, they sent me home with some medication. I got my first dose yesterday, and I actually feel a little better already.

Hopefully this will go away now, because I have a lot of running and hunting to get done.

It's snowing again today - the kind of day a girl wants to be running in a snowy, open field at Bronte with her pals!

No comments: