Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another cold, winter day

It's the end of February, and it's cold. So cold, in fact, that my paws kept freezing on our walk this morning. We cut it short because my sore paw is still healing.

The medication is making my paw feel a bit better. We've gone to Bronte the past few days, and I'm able to run a bit, walk normally and have some fun with the other dogs. There was a new dog at Bronte yesterday - a totally hot German shepherd named Boscoe. I played coy, tried to hold back from chasing after him, let him sniff me as much as he wanted to. I hope his humans bring him there again!

Lesli took off for a few hours yesterday afternoon. When she came home, she had so many new smells that it took me a few minutes of intense investigation with my super-powered dog nose to figure out exactly what she'd been up to. I smelled a dog - appeared to be male, in good health, young. I smelled cats. I recognized horse smells. But there was one scent I couldn't idenify.

I think it belongs to the suspect in the mug shot above.

No comments: