Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Plea for sympathy

You, dear readers, have no idea what I go through.

My name is Storm.

Storm Tomlin, German shepherd. Solid black mass of muscle, intelligence and true grit.

Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Ok. That's stretching it. But you get the picture.

My human, however, has deemed it appropriate to subject me to a wide variety of nicknames. Some horrible, some embarrassing. Some that make me slightly concerned for her sanity.

It started with Boo, the name she called me when I was a puppy. It worked then. I was little, fluffy, cute. She really did try to come up with a more "German shepherd appropriate" nickname for me, but Boo stuck.

And evolved.

We also have Boo Boo Head. Boomeister. Boodle. Little Boo.

But wait...there's more.

Agent Storminator (there's a story to that one...someday I'll tell you).

Stormy Wormy.

Stinkerella.

Stinkerbelle.

Poodle. Poodlehead.

Poodle-icious (I kid you not)

Doodlehead.

Doodle bug.

Puddles (I earned that one by eating too much snow and accidentally peeing while I sleep).

Pumpkin.

Pumpkinhead.

Get ready for this one...Love Pumpkin (almost ran away when that one appeared).

My owner is creative - I suppose a creative brain produces these monstrosities.

So please, when you read this, throw a little sympathy my way. I could use it.

No comments: