Friday, February 22, 2008

OUCH

My leg still hurts. It's really hard to walk without limping, and I can't put any pressure on it when I'm sitting, either. We went for a couple of slow walks yesterday, but today, I'm apparently cut off from anything but short, leashed walks outside to go to the bathroom. I hope this gets better soon. It's making me sad and kind of sulky. Even worse, it's making me cuddly.

The human is heading to London in a little while for a political convention (despite the fact that she continually tells me she's walking away from politics, she keeps going back). Our friend Mike is here, and he's going to stay with me. I love Mike. He used to give me steak and egg mcmuffins before Lesli sold him that line that I need to watch my weight. Despite the fact that he no longer brings me tasty treats, I still totally love him. We're going to take it easy this weekend, and I'll cuddle with him.

No comments: