Friday, February 8, 2008

What kind of idiot...

...encourages her dog to hop out of the car...while she's still attached to her seatbelt tether?

We pulled into the garage. She got out, came around to the passenger side door and opened it for me.

I stood up, and waited for her to release my seatbelt tether. You know, so I could jump out? So I was no longer attached to something?

She starts with the "come on, Storm! You can do it! Come on!"

I continued to stare at her.

Um, hello? Attached here?

Her response?

"Come on Boo boo! You can do it!"

This goes on for a few seconds.

I finally decided, well, maybe she is smarter than me. She seems convinced that I can do it. Why not? Maybe I can!

So I hop out of the car.

Or try to.

And get completely hung up on my tether.

My front paw was bent back. Half of my ass was stuck on the passenger side floor.

It was then that the moron realized her grave mistake.

It took a few minutes for her to set me free.

She offered food as an apology.

I accepted.

Dear god, how do these humans survive in this world?

No comments: