Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ho hum

Wow, it's been a week since I've blogged. I guess not much has been happening around here to write about. Same old days - up, walk, breakfast, nap, hike, nap, walk, dinner, nap, pee, bed.

The human has been uber-boring this week.

She did let me do a pre-wash on an angel food cake pan (picture included). I worked very hard to please her, and took about twenty minutes to ensure I cleaned every nook and cranny in that pan. I expect she was satisfied with my work.

But then again, who can tell with humans. They're so inconsistent.

Take this morning, for example.

Normally, I drink out of the big water dish upstairs.

I believe it is commonly referred to as a "toilet".

I don't get in trouble for using this water dish. It appears to be an accepted custom in our den.

So, why then would the human get all agitated and shoo me away when she's apparently drinking out of the toilet? She had her head in it. I can only assume that's what she was doing. I just wanted to join in. The two of us, having a drink together. Seemed kinda fun to me. So I saddled up beside her, said hi, and proceeded to push my snout in there, too.

But, nooooooooo. She shoved me away.

I went to get a drink there awhile later, and that was ok with her.

I just don't get it.

They think we're confusing?

No comments: