Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Revenge is sweet...and tasty...

It has become clear that I have been abandoned by the man I love (ok, one of them, anyway).

I've waited and waited and waited.

And he has not returned.

Now I understand, he isn't coming back.

I am not amused.

In fact, I'm rather pissed off.

Like a girl in a Carrie Underwood song, I am a dog lookin' for some payback.

Girls, when you want revenge, don't waste your time on things they don't care about.

As I looked back on the happy times we had with peanut butter - him smearing it on my nose while I frantically tried to lick it off, letting me lick peanut butter knife - the choice became clear.

I had to destroy his peanut butter.

That crummy, hydrogenated oil-filled PC peanut butter he loves so much.

First I licked it clean.

Then I chewed the living hell out of it.

It suffered - and I feel infinitely better.

As Carrie says (modified slightly), 'Maybe next time he'll think before he leaves...'

No comments: