Friday, May 30, 2008

Strange Week

I don't know what's going on. Monday, the human got up early, walked me and then got all dressed up and left me for the entire day. Louisa came by in the morning, which was great. She took me for a walk, and that was lots of fun. She dropped me off at home, I napped and then waited for Lesli to come home. She finally made it at dinner time - omg, was I happy to see her! We had dinner, went for a nice walk, and then relaxed together for the evening.

She did it again Tuesday. She took off on me. Got all dressed up, left me for the day. Louisa came by again and walked me around the neighbourhood. I was restless Tuesday night, and a bit grumpy. Who could blame me. I'm a dog. I like routine. I like certainty. And my life was two days into being tossed in the air. I didn't know what was going on. So, the human took me for a swim in Lake Ontario Tuesday night and I slept after that.

Wednesday - she did it yet again. Same routine. So, I'm starting to think, this is our new routine and we've had a change in our pack. She keeps saying something about "working" and "earning money for your food". Huh? Whatever. I guess I'll just go along with it. I get to see Louisa and Quinn more, which is good. And I can nap in the afternoon now without being assaulted by the human constantly, telling me how cute I am and kissing me.

We had a great hike at Bronte when she got home last night. I swam in the creek, sniffed a lot of things, ate too much grass.

The weekend is here, so my human and I can spend some quality time together, which will be great.

No comments: