Saturday, May 3, 2008

STILL waiting...

Mike has a lot of nerve leaving me for this long.

I'm trying to be patient, but it's getting harder.

Every time a car door closes outside, I get excited and start barking. But it's not him.

I've tried to chase a couple of trucks, but to no avail.

Tonight my human did something really mean. She said "Boo, where's your boy?". In all fairness, I suppose she didn't think I would know what that meant.

Hello? German shepherd brain? I'm smart, dammit. I knew exactly what it meant! I cocked my head, just to ensure I had heard her correctly, and when she repeated it, I thought, OMG, he's HOME!!! So I jumped up and ran to the door and started to bark!

But, no Mike.

I'm back to being depressed and moping around the house now.

The human says I'll get used to not having him around. I just don't know when, though.

At least I have his hat and his peanut butter.

No comments: